- All Content included on the Website is the property of HPS GROUP, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by HPS GROUP.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of HPS Group or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HPS GROUP’s prior written consent.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- HPS GROUP uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- HPS GROUP reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- HPS GROUP accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and HPS GROUP shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and HPS GROUP and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1EY
T: 01628 894 700
F: 01628 894 848
©HPS Group Limited 2012 Registered in England & Wales.
Company No. 4114693
We offer 'free of charge' Masterclasses on a monthly basis that include Social Media Marketing, Creative Briefing, Marketing ROI and Build a Brand in a Day (the most fun you can have at work with your clothes on!)
Click here to request attendance.